By placing an order with is you will be deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms & Conditions. Should you require further information or you are unhappy with any aspect of these, then you should contact one our consultants at email@example.com before placing your order with us.
1) Universal Visa Services accepts instructions only upon the terms and conditions set out below. No servant or agent of Universal Visa Services is permitted to vary these terms unless expressly authorised in writing to do so. However any servant or agent shall have the full benefit of these terms and conditions.
2) These terms and conditions govern the provision of all and any services provided by Universal Visa Services in respect of but not limited to the obtaining of visas, passports and/or documents for their clients and all orders placed by their clients are made accepted subject to the terms hereinafter set out.
3) Universal Visa Services will use its best endeavours to process applications for visas, passports and/or documents at the clients’ request. However, Universal Visa Services shall not be held responsible nor accept any liability for its own actions or those of any consulate , embassy, passport office or subcontracted couriers, servants or agents in delaying or not issuing such applications for any reason whatsoever, nor shall Universal Visa Service be held responsible for expense and /or delay arising from or in connection with (a) incomplete application forms or (b) incorrectly or falsely completed application forms or (c) inaccurate or incomplete supporting documentation. Any expense or cost incurred by the client due to these delays or non-issuances shall not be the responsibility of, nor shall any charges be levied upon Universal Visa Services. Tickets for travel should not be purchased prior to the visa/passport being issued unless they are a specific requirement for that consulate and in such cases open tickets should be obtained.
4) Universal Visa Services provides carefully compiled visa and passport information in good faith on the express understanding that the said information is the interpretation of any or all information provided by respective embassies, consulates or passport offices at any or all times and Universal Visa Services shall not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any errors and/or omissions in the information.
5) All times indicated in writing or electronically for any handling, processing or waiting fees are based upon the opening days of the embassies, consulates, passport offices and Universal Visa Services, and should be construed as working days or weeks, excluding any or all public holidays associated with those embassies, consulates, passport offices and Universal Visa Services, within the United Kingdom and Europe. Processing times are based on Universal Visa Services receiving applications before 17.15 hours on the previous working day. Applications received after this time may be subject to additional lodging fees.
6) Universal Visa Services will endeavour , wherever possible, to process the clients visa, passport and/or document on the instructions given and application forms submitted, although it is the clients express responsibility to ensure that the validity of the said visa/passport/document obtained includes and covers the period of time in which the client plans to enter and leave the country or countries that the client is visiting and for the number of entries to that country and is valid for the purpose intended.
7) Should a passport, document or other item be lost, misplaced, damaged, delayed or destroyed by any means whatsoever, including by any acts by subcontracted couriers, servants or agents, the cost of replacing same and/or any consequential loss shall be borne by the client and any contribution to the costs by Universal Visa Services shall be entirely at the discretion of the directorate of Universal Visa Service.
8) Whilst we do everything possible to ensure that the visa is issued correctly we have no control over the embassies decision on the type or length of visa issued. This can sometimes be subject to external information the embassy receive. In the case of dispute we will use our best endeavours to rectify the situation with the relevant embassy, however if the dispute is through no fault of Universal Visa Services then charges may be incurred.
9) The fee which shall be payable by the client in respect of the services provided by Universal Visa Services is exclusive of any consular charges whatsoever. Such consular or embassy charges as may be made will be the absolute liability of the client who must make payment in respect of those charges. Universal Visa Services reserves the right to raise its charges at any time with or without prior notice.
10) You may normally cancel your order (once accepted by us) for any reason up to the point of being dispatched for lodging at the embassy. The only charge that could then be made would be for miscellaneous charges incurred up to that point or for charges in returning the passport to the client and handling the papers. Cancellation charge is variable depending on the stage the cancellation request is made but cannot be more then the service fee of the visa requested plus the delivery charges.
11) In cases of visa denial and refusal, full charges will be applicable. If embassy charges are refundable – they will be returned but our handling and service charges will not be refunded in any case.
12) Payment of Universal Visa Services fee is due together with any anticipated consular or embassy charges upon Universal Visa Services being instructed unless account facilities have been agreed in writing prior to the said instructions.
13) Prices and availability of services is subject to change without notice. This means that the price confirmed after placing the order may be different to that charged at completion. Every effort is made to ensure that this will not happen.
14) Unless instructions are made in writing Universal Visa Services shall not be held responsible for taking such steps as are reasonably considered as fulfilling the implied instructions of the client and/or as being in the best interest of the client and any charges for such services rendered shall be wholly the responsibility of the client.
15) Universal Visa Services reserves the right to retain all passports and documents until payment of the aforementioned amounts is received in full. It is advisable for clients requiring their passports back with urgency to ensure they pay via credit or debit card, as this is a quicker form of payment and will ensure prompt return of their passports. All clients paying via cheque to be aware that passports will only be returned once their cheque payment has cleared in our account. PLEASE NOTE WE CHARGE 3.5% PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE IF THE PAYMENT IS MADE BY CREDIT / DEBIT CARD.
16) Universal Visa Services reserves the right to refuse at its total discretion to handle any application or carry any item at any time and no reason need be given, and to amend the Terms and Conditions as it deems necessary.
17) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
18) Passports and documents are normally dispatched back to clients the next day or the same day they are collected from the embassy and the normal delivery method is Royal Mail Special Delivery unless some other method is specified by the client on the order form, documents are sent overseas by DHL.
19) All information queries are responded to as quickly as possible, but please note that due to the high volume of enquiries and the huge amount of rapidly changing information, enquiries have to be researched on an individual basis. This can sometimes take minutes, or in very extreme cases, weeks. Universal visas will source information as quickly as possible as standard, but as a free service the amount of time taken to answer enquiries is not guaranteed.
20) Whilst we endeavour to ensure that all advice given by our consultants is up to date, correct and concise, please understand that the information we provide is for guidance purposes only and as a middle agent between applicant and embassy, Universal Visa Services cannot guarantee the certainty of the information. Our responses to visa requirement enquires, and in particular email document checking is a free service that our consultants provide to the best of their abilities to assist clients. Meeting the specified requirements for applications is the sole responsibility of the applicant/client. Due to the inability to fully guarantee supplied information, the information services provided by Universal Visa Services are free of charge and not part of our advertised service charges unless otherwise agreed to. Document checking services do NOT guarantee the documents are correct; They merely act as a helpful guide.
Please note that we are not an Embassy and are not affiliated with any government. In almost all cases embassies charge a fee for visas. If we handle your application, we also charge a fee in return for advising on the requirements, helping to prepare your application, and sending a courier to queue up on your behalf to obtain and/or collect the visa. The forms and services we provide are available from the government or official source for free or lower cost.
Because of its years of experience, Universal Visa has been able to provide us best passport and visa services. From their state of the art knowledge base website, passport tracking service, knowledgeable and friendly visa consultants, our experience with Universal Visas confirms to us that we've partnered with true leaders in the Passport and Visas industry.Ashley, C Croydon
Right from the start, Universal Visas impressed us with their efficient, professional manner - an approach that not only inspired confidence, but generated the results we were looking for. We needed an effective solution to the problem of obtaining visas in time specially from the Angolan and Nigerian embassy, By partnering with Universal Visas, we have been able to consistently obtain our visas in time without any delays.Andrew, Ireland